The US Army Band Web Site is maintained by The Army Band Public Affairs Office. It is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse act of 1986. All information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied freely except where otherwise noted.
The appearance of external hyperlinks on The U.S. Army Band web site does not constitute endorsement by the U.S Army for the information, products or services contained therein.
For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you find at these locations.
Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site.
Access to The U.S. Army Band’s Facebook and Twitter pages may require external site memberships that are not managed or maintained by The U.S. Army Band or The U.S. Army.
View The U.S. Army’s Use of Copyrighted Material policy.
- The United States Army Band (TUSAB) website is provided as a public service by the TUSAB Public Affairs Office.
- Information presented on this website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
Security and Privacy Information
Privacy Act Notice:
Individuals may opt-out of mass email communications at any time through the unsubscribe link provided on The U.S. Army Band’s web site. No user provided information will be retained from individuals who choose to opt-out of mass email communications. Opting out of this service in no way prohibits individuals from access information from The U.S. Army Band through other means of communication.
The authority for the collection of this information is Title 10, United States Code, Section 503. The guidance for the collection of this information is OMB Memorandum M-10-22. The guidance for the use of a third party website is OMB Memorandum M-10-23.
Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. Information is being submitted to and stored securely on a DOD-owned website. This information will be used for the sole purpose of collecting demographic information about the patrons of The United States Army Band “Pershing’s Own” and will not be sold or transferred to any other commercial or government agency, unless specifically authorized.
The U.S. Army Band Web Site has been built with in an effort to be compliant with approved standards, including CSS and 508. This site should be accessible by modern browsers—including mobile phones and tablets. Internet Explorer is not supported, and has been discontinued by Microsoft. They recommend their new Edge browser.
Certain portions of this web site require a high-speed Internet connection to function properly.
Certain multimedia portions of this website require the use an HTML5 compliant browser with MPEG-4 and h.264 support. Visit this website to test your browser’s support of HTML5.
Contact the Web Team
Having technical issues with the site? Please contact the web team using the form below.